Первый раз на сайте
|Добавлено: Вт Фев 06, 2018 11:55 am Заголовок сообщения: Sky HD new EPG "No Signal" Cure
Have early Thomson HD Box. Have had the Sat Cure PSB fitted as that (The PSB) failed giving the same message. " No Signal" so I new there was no problem with that. and have upgraded to a WB 1TB drive, though that may be the problem, but no.
The problem is the default trnsponder tuned after the new EPG update, to sort it out try the following, it worked on mine and all recordings are still in place.
1. If a switch on it says no signal and 29 in the video window box then.
2. Press TV Guide Button.
3. go to the top (Fuctions) Bar.
4. scroll thru to Settings menu.
5. scroll down to "Picture".
6. then press 0,1,select quickly to get to service menu.
7. scoll across to TX`PONDER.
8. If it says 11.856 V as it did on mine change to 10.714 H.
9. reboot and hopefilly all is back to normal.
10.714 H is the Channel 4HD transponder ans has a High signal level it seems.
[url=-//blog.advids.co/20-corporate-advertising-and-marketing-campaign-video-examples/]Corporate Advertising Examples[/url]